Sleep is among many physiological processes in the human body directed by circadian rhythms, a collection of interrelated internal watches that are fluctuated independently during the day.Then, it is not surprising that when the cirlpadian rhythms of man go out, they may experience problems such as Insomnia or Daily Diaksiness .
If you are dealing with sleep problems, having a common understanding of how circadian rhythms are installed and how you can restore you can help you understand the steps you can take to install a healthy sleep schedule.
Factors that affect the circadian rhythms
External factors,Known as Zeitgebers of the characteristic of German donors for ‘time time and genetics affects mainly at circadian rhythms.
both for circadian rhythms, because photosensitive cells in the retina are directly related to the front hypothamus iron in the brain,Where A> Suprachasmatic Ducleus (SCN) or body PageMaker is found.Scn synchronizes many biological and physiological processes of the body, including sleep and vigil.Canopy
- How to morning sunlight At the beginning of the day, the visual system points to the SCN to activate the receptors in the brain, which stimulates the production of cortisol Stressing hormone, leading to an incredible and elevated energy.
- As sunlight decreases at the end of the day, the visual system points to the SNA to activate the Bump gland, the body responsible for creating a sleep hormone melatonin .
Certain genes to help maintain circadian rhythms that do not depend on external influences.The first gene, called ZertClock (Circadian output cycles of the Locomotive Cycles), was identified by Dromiosif Takahashi and colleagues in 1994. Since then several genes that constitute the molecular clock clock have been identified principal.
When a person’s internal clock moves, Desynchronization can occur as a result of any number of circumstances, including: Disorder that does not come Shake-Wake-Wake: It can also be whiskey, although rarely. The reason is not entirely clear, but it seems to affect those with an extremely irregular work, including current work for people involved in insomnia or NO24 SWRD,The night dose of 5 to 10 milligrams of melatonin can improve sleep patterns.
When a person’s internal clock moves,
Desynchronization can occur as a result of any number of circumstances, including:
Disorder that does not come Shake-Wake-Wake: It can also be whiskey, although rarely. The reason is not entirely clear, but it seems to affect those with an extremely irregular work, including current work for people involved in insomnia or NO24 SWRD,The night dose of 5 to 10 milligrams of melatonin can improve sleep patterns.
Overcome circadian rhythm disorders
Irregular sleep patterns can interfere with health and quality of life.For example, the workers of the night dishes often react to the stress of their graphics, which can cause weight gain and control of poor glucose.
If you collide with insomnia or not 24 SWRD, it was known that the nightlife of the melatonin from 5 to 10 mg was known to improve sleep patterns.
Ultimately, the best way to overcome the circadian dispatch is to restore the internal clock, taking steps To improve your dream hygiene .
- Maintain a regular service schedule : go sleep at the same time every night of the week and Use alarm clock to wake up at the same time every morning.
- Do not take naps : Sleeping during the day reduces sleep debt, so you need to sleep less at night. It can interfere in the regular sleep routine.
- Do not see TV or read in bed : Stop any form of entertainment and turn off all electronics (including mobile phones) at least 30 minutes Before failure at bedtime
- Avoid caffeine yalcohol a few hours before sleep : Caffeine may exceed you. Alcohol can help you in the fall of sleep, but probably lead to sleep interruptions and the vigor of the morning.
- Keep the dark room : Turn off all lights and curtains tightly closed or window curtains.Replace the window coatings that allow the light to shine with tones in the tempera of the facilities.Keep in mind that sleep masks can prevent sunlight from entering and preventing environmental signals from being intended to prevent it when it comes to waking up.
- Remove the thermostat / strong>, it is most likely to sleep more securely in the room, which is great. Well, in winter, it’s not a lot of blankets too.
- Keep it Calm : Sudden noises can cause instant beginners that interrupt otherwise , quiet dream.If your partner is hoarse loudly, explore the media against snoring or invest in a couple of ears.
The word of the information received from Meds
The causes of circadian disorders not always They are clear and you can take more, than melatonin to establish things well.If I met a chronic insomnia and a day of drowsiness, ask your health care provider to sleep