Are you embarrassed about pubic fat? Weight gain or even genetics can influence the accumulation of excess fat. Here are ways to reduce pubic fat.
What is FUPA?
The pubic bone , also known as the pubic region, or FUPA (upper fat pubic region), is fatty tissue located above the pubic bone.
The fat in this area can reach a size that makes some people feel uncomfortable and uncomfortable when wearing tight clothing such as leggings, skinny jeans , bathing suits, underwear, and tight dresses.
What Causes FUPA?
The tendency to be overweight in this area may be something you were born with, also known as congenital. Some people may be of normal or even underweight and have a bulging pubis due to a genetic predisposition to target fat accumulation in this area.
A large pubis can also be accompanied by weight gain. It is rare to find overweight women or men who do not store excess fat in the pubic area. The skin in the pubic area can also loosen and sag.
If you've had abdominal straightening surgery, such as a tummy tuck or liposuction , you may start to notice your pubic fat even if there is no physical change in the pubic area. Flattening the abdomen can make the pubis more prominent.
The pubic area may also temporarily appear larger after liposuction because gravity pulls the swelling down from the abdomen to the pubic bone.
In most cases, abdominal facelift reveals monstrous fatty tissue that was already there, but is ignored by a person concentrating on the size of their belly. When you think of a tummy tuck, think well of the pubic area.
How to reduce excess pubic fat
A proper diet and exercise are great ways to shed excess pubic fat. One of the notable ways to lose weight is in a calorie deficit , where you eat fewer calories than you burn. Many types of diets will help you with this. Some of these include:
However, it is not necessary to follow a specific diet to eliminate excess pubic fat. In general, a healthy, balanced diet can help you shed excess fat, especially if you combine such a diet with exercise targeting FUPA.
Exercises to reduce FUPA
One of the most effective ways to reduce fat in FUPA and other parts of the body is through exercise. Cardio is the main method that comes to mind, but there are special exercises that target FUPA by strengthening the abs and lower body.
The forearm plank is a great basic exercise that engages not only your abdomen but also your back, legs, and arms. Here's how to do the forearm plank:
- Begin in a kneeling position with your elbows bent 90 degrees to the floor, your forearms on the floor, and your fists clenched.
- Stretch your legs side by side and stand up on your toes. Your body should be in a horizontal line.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and be sure to tension and tension the press all over.
The bicycle creaks
Cycling crunches are a great exercise that activates your abdominal muscles and also improves your fitness and coordination. Here's how to do sit-ups on a bike:
- Start with your back on the floor with your knees up and your shins parallel to the floor. Make sure to keep your lower back flat on the floor so your abs continue to work.
- Place your hands behind your head or sides without interlocking your fingers.
- Extend one leg while bending the other inward. Turn the side of your body opposite the bent leg inward toward the bent knee so that your elbow touches the knee of that leg.
- Repeat the same movement on the other side.
Gets up off his knees
Leg raises work not only on the hip flexors, but also on the core muscles. Here's how to do leg raises:
- Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor, straight and together.
- Keeping your legs straight, lift them into the air so that your body forms an L.
- Slowly lower your legs from the air to the ground, return to the starting position. Make sure your back doesn't arch during the entire movement.
The bridge is a great lower body exercise that strengthens your abs, glutes, hamstrings, and quads. Here's how to make a bridge:
- Lie with your back and hips on the floor with your knees bent, your feet flat on the floor, and your toes facing forward. Place your arms along your torso.
- Raise your hips into the air so your body forms a straight line from your knees to your head.
- Squeeze your glutes and core for a set number of seconds.
- Lower your hips back to the starting position.
Cosmetic procedures for FUPA surgery
Surgical and non-surgical procedures are known to help remove excess pubic fat.
Some of the common non-surgical methods include:
- AirSculpting : A minimally invasive procedure in which a laser is injected through the FUPA, which generates heat that melts away excess fat. The melted fat is then removed with a small suction tube known as a cannula. AirSculpting costs can range from $ 3,000 to $ 10,000 or more, depending on the complexity of the procedure for the patient and other factors such as location.
- CoolSculpting : A procedure that uses a machine that provides specific FUPA cooling by freezing the fat cells in that area to a temperature that destroys them. It can cost anywhere from $ 700 to $ 4,500, depending on factors like location and the amount of fat removed.
- Scarless labiaplasty: A procedure that uses a machine that emits radio frequency energy into a FUPA, compressing and compressing the tissue in that area. The cost of scarless labiaplasty can vary from patient to patient, but can range from $ 2,950 to $ 4,500.
However, for people with sagging skin, pubic bone liposuction can make the already sagging skin in the pubic area even more sagging. This is due to the deflation effect that occurs when fat is removed.
How much does Mons Pubis liposuction cost?
Mons pubic liposuction can cost anywhere from $ 2,000 to $ 4,000 or more, depending on the location and amount of fat removed.
When liposuction is not enough, the best option is a procedure known as a monoplasty or pubic lift. With monoplasty, both excess skin and excess fat are surgically removed, reducing the bulge and tightening the area.
Monoplasty involves an incision and a posterior scar, similar to a C-section. A pubic lift or monoplasty can also be performed for those whose pubic area has been stretched due to pregnancy or aging.
How much does monoplasty cost?
Monplasty typically costs between $ 2,000 and $ 8,000. Due to the surgical nature of the procedure, it is often more expensive than other fat removal methods.
Mons reduction treatments for men
Although fewer men seek surgery, they may have excess pubic fat. The amount of fat can be so great that the penis appears much smaller than it actually is, which can be a problem for some men. The same liposuction treatments, with or without monoplasty, can be performed successfully in men.
Recovery from Mons pubic surgery
Regardless of the type of surgery performed, there will undoubtedly be severe swelling after it , which can spread to the lips in women and the scrotum in men.
Bruises are also not uncommon. Bruises usually disappear in two to three weeks. Swelling may take longer, usually six weeks. Long-term edema reduction can last up to three to four months after surgery.
As with any surgery, complications are possible after monoplasty. Hematoma , seroma, deep vein thrombosis , pulmonary embolism , delayed wound healing, wound dissection, skin necrosis, and wound infection are some of the possible complications that can arise. after surgery to contour the pubic area.
Get the word of drug information
Excess pubic fat can be frustrating, but know that there are ways to reduce fat in this area. Changing your eating habits and incorporating exercise into your lifestyle are great first steps to take when trying to get rid of pubic fat.
If you think that proper diet and exercise may not be enough to reduce fat in this area, talk to your doctor about finding the right surgical or nonsurgical methods.