Too small a condom can be uncomfortable and too loose a condom can fall off. The best way to make sure your condoms fit is to get an accurate measurement of your penis.
Assumptions about penis Size by toe length, foot size and height are not supported by research. The only way to get the exact numbers to install a condom is to measure the penis in an erection state.
This article explains the steps you should take to measure the length, girth and width of your penis. Then it shows how to use these measurements to choose the right condom Size for you.
Penis Length Measurement
Start by measuring the length of your penis:
- Place a ruler or tape measure at the base of your erect penis where it attaches to your body.
- Press the pubic bone as hard as possible until it touches the bone. This is especially important if there is a lot of fat in the stomach.
- Measure from the base of your penis to the end of your tip.
The average erect penis is just over 5 inches (13 centimeters) long.
Penis Girth Measurement
Then measure the girth of the penis, i.e. girth or thickness.
- Use a soft tape measure or piece of rope for this step. If you choose the latter, make sure it has no stretch. For example, the use of thread length can cause errors in measurements.
- Gently wrap the tape or rope once around the thickest part of the trunk of the erect penis.
- Notice where the ends of the tape converge; this is the number you are looking for. If you are using a string, mark where the end of the string is with the rest of it. Then straighten the rope and use a ruler to measure the distance from the mark to the end.
The average penis is about 4.5 inches (11.5 centimeters) in circumference.
Penis Width Measurement
Some condoms have a size that varies by width or diameter. You can find this measurement the same way you would find the diameter of the circle. First, find the circumference using the method described above. Then, just divide that number by 3.14.
Penis size can vary based on stress, fatigue, frequency of sexual activity, and level of arousal. Therefore, you may need to perform several measurements at different times of the day for several days.
Using the size of your penis to choose a condom
Once you are sure you have determined the Size of your penis, you will be able to determine, what size condom do you need.
If your penis is medium-sized, a standard-sized condom should give you a precise fit. A larger than average penis may need a condom labeled ” large, “while a smaller penis may need a condom labeled”tight.”
Remember that when it comes to condoms, size matters – the better they fit, the better they will protect you from unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections.
To determine the Size of your penis, you will need to measure its length, width and girth. Some people use a ruler or tape measure, others use a rope. Just make sure that everything you use does not stretch, as this can lead to inaccuracies in measurements. Once you’ve determined your penis Size, you can use this information to find a condom that fits you.
A Few Words From Get Meds Info
The purpose of a condom is to protect you and your partner from sexually transmitted infections and an unwanted pregnancy, but you won’t be able to do it if it breaks or falls. Don’t just think that whatever condom you choose, it will work fine. Given the risks associated with unprotected sex, it is worth measuring your penis accurately. This way, you can choose a condom that protects you and makes you comfortable.