unteifrencing schizophrenia is the type of schizophrenia , which is diagnosed when a person meets the criteria to diagnose schizophrenia, but can not be classified in any of the Five and five specific.Subtypes . The people who are diagnosed with undifferentiated schizophrenia, show symptoms of more than one type of schizophrenia.
Definition of undifferentiated schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia -This is a state of mental health that avoids the population of reality.The above schizophrenia was divided into five subtypes, as defined in diagnostic and statistical orientation on mental disorders (DSM), which is published by the American Psychiatric Association.
five subtypes of schizophrenje:
- paranoic: Positive symptoms, such as error and hallucinations, most dominate.
- Hebeptéreric / disorganized : Cognitive and negative symptoms, such as disorganized thinking, disorganized speech and flat effect.
- Residue: Man meets the criteria to diagnose schizophrenia, but symptoms in a softer form.
- catatonic: Man complies with the criteria of schizophrenia and has additional symptoms of catatonia (excessive movement or movement reduction).
- Nedifferentiated: Man shows symptoms of more than one Schizophrenia subtype, but does not show enough symptoms of a subtype, which should be classified as this subtype.
The most recent DSM edition (DSM-5) no longer includes these subtypes as various conditions, since they believed they have low reliability and reliability in terms of diagnostics.
five subtypes are still used by some clinicians, as a way of understanding how the person experience is manifested with schizophrenia, and as a guide to discuss the prognosis and adaptation to sewing attention to each person.
For the diagnosis of any type of Schizophrenia shows at least two of the following types of symptoms at least one of the symptoms that are delusions, hallucinations or a disorganized discourse.
- Unrated discourse (for example,Combustion or frequent immobility)
- Rough or catatonic or catatonic behavior
- Negative symptoms (I.E., Reduced emotional expression or avenue).Symptoms
should be maintained at least six months and should lead to significant difficulties at the level of operation in one or more of the main areas of life, such as work, interpersonal relationships or attention. Symptoms
Symptoms of schizophrenia do not always occur at the same time, and can change over time .
People with non-differentiated schizophrenia may experience positive, negative and / or cognitive symptoms, but their image controlled by symptoms does not fit into one of the other subtypes of schizophrenia.
This refers to the behavior and beliefs that are generally not present in healthy people.
Positive symptoms include: / P>
- Hallucinations : Touch experience really, For example, voices, or seeing things that are not there.
- delusions : erroneous beliefs, but firmly sustained, despite the specific evidence that the challenges of faith or the lack of real evidence for the reserve of faith.You can include thinkers on television sending special messages or may attract paranoia, such as people to think that spy them or disappear ‘.
- Unusual thought or disorganized speech.
- Catatonia or other movement disorders: Excessive movement or reduced movement.
Negative symptoms are related to the absence of behavior that are considered normal.
Negative symptoms include: / P>
- Loss of motivation
- Social conclusion li>
- lack of interest or pleasure in the activity
- ‘flat influence,’Expression of the reduced face and / or vocal intonation
- Emotions of hard expression
- Difficulties planning
- start and maintenance of activities
- reduction of feelings of pleasure
Cognitive symptoms include significant problems with thought skills.
Cognitive symptoms include: / P>
- Problems carefully
- Concentration of complexity or approach
- Violation of memory,Talcomo Auxiliary Meetings
- Reduced capacity to process information
- Problems with decision making
- Complexity and use of information
ToDetermine if a person who has a community of people, a psychological health professional will consider several factors and diagnostic tests.
During the exam,The Healthcare provider will be:
- SUMMER ASSISTANCE
- Overview Human History of Man
- See Family History of Human Medical Care
- Performing physical exam
- Remove other conditionsDembrasof schizophrenia
No laboratory test, which confirms or deletes the diagnosis of schizophrenia.Blood, urine or other laboratory tests can be ordered to determine other possible conditions that can explain human symptoms.
Depending on the situation, the health care provider may order blood or blade to determine the presence of illegal medications or medications that can cause symptoms.
Magneticola Tomato Resonance (MRI) or Computerized Tomography (CT) can be requested if there is a concern that there may be a basic physical reason for symptoms,as a brain tumor.
As soon as schizophrenia is diagnosed, if the symptoms correspond to more than one subtype, but do not correspond to the criteria for any single subtype, the SE You can make the diagnosis of non-differentiated schizophrenia.In this sense, the classification of undifferentiated schizophrenia is carried out through the disposal process.
The specific reason for schizophrenia, but by expanding undifferentiated schizophrenia, it is unknown, but there are several risk factors.
Although undifferentiated schizophrenia can occur at any age, symptoms It usually begins during the age range of late adolescents before the beginning of the thirties. Genetics
Schizophrenia undifferentiated seems It works in families The presence of schizophrenia in the family does not mean that a person is developing schizophrenia, but increases risk.
Compared to 1% of the prevalence of schizophrenia as a whole, there is a predominance of 10% among people who have a father or biological brother with schizophrenia. The greatest risk is associated with the same twins.
, have a second relative degree, such as aunt, uncle, grandfather or cousin, who have schizophrenia, also increases the possibilities of a person to develop a condition.
It is likely that many genes are involved in the development of schizophrenia.
It is believed that the Interaction between genetics and environmental factors affect the development of undifferentiated schizophrenia.
Some environmental risk factors include: / P>
- ,Live in poverty
- Designable effects of viruses or pathogens
- Designant malnutrition
- History of abuse or ignorda
Non-Soncause medicationsIndifferentiated schizophrenia, but some medications associated with an increased risk of schizophrenia in those who are susceptible.
schizophrenia is more closely related to use:
The study showed the connection between the excessive use of cannabis in theAdolescents and subsequent development.
… Schizophrenia. . schizophrenia.
Fisiology of the brain
Differences in the structure and function of the brain and functions play a part in the Non-differentiated schizophrenia.
- Differences in specific brain components
Differences In the connection,Brain’s methods and interaction areas
These brain differences can begin before birth.Schizophrenia or other forms of psychosis can be caused by changes in the brain during puberty in those that are susceptible due to genetics, environmental factors or differences in the brain.
The treatment of schizophrenia options may vary from person to person. The available treatment options are described below.
Drugs, in particular, antipsychotics, are the More common treatment of undifferentiated schizophrenia.
Antipsychotic medications can be taken on a tablet or liquid form or injection.
Some antipsychotic included:
- zyprexa (olanzapine)
- Risperdal (Risperidona )
- Seroquel (quetiapine)
- Geodon (Ziprasidona)
- Abilify (aripograph)
- Invegates (Paliperidone)
- Weight Gain
- Dry mouth
- Lithobid (Litio)
- TEHRETOL (carbamazepine)
- lamictal (lamotrigine)
Side effects are included: / P>
Some people can prescribe the stabilizers.Tales Como:
In some cases, people with undifferentiated schizophrenia can be prescribed by the Antidepressants, such as: