cachak infiltrating (IDC), also known as infiltrated carcinoma or
LARA ANTAL / GET MEDS INFORMATION
The term ‘invasive’ means that cancer spreads beyond air ducts.But this does not mean that IDC propagates out of the breast, or even that the lymph nodes or blood vessels are invaded.And although stage 0 of breast cancer ( in situ carcinoma ) non-invasive, all breast cancers of steps 1-4 are considered ‘invasive’.’
IDC is approximately 8 out of all of all invasive breast cancer, according to the American Cancer Society. This type of breast cancer can occur at any age, but many people over 55 at the time of diagnosis.
It affects women and men, representing approximately 80% of breast cancer .
SIGNOS AND SYMPTOMS
Torage self-assessment performance (EEB), in addition to obtaining any recommended routine detection, it is the best way to follow the health of the chest.Knowing what is right for you, and what changes in breast feeling, are crucial to recognize the first signs of breast cancer.
signs of breast cancer (as a whole), which can be Find during self-service.The sternum may include:
- EDEMA in all or breast pieces
- Irritation of the skin
- implies (taking a texture of peel orange)
- chest and / or Pacific pain
- / li>
- red, scaly and / or thick skin on the chest and / or nipple
- download the nipple , except the milk
- in the subgrote
Invasive proton cancer, in a specific case, can present several different ways.Special presentations that are worth noting:
- hard, uneven form,irregular comm under isola or around the central chest area
- bulge that feels it joins the breast tissue around it and may seem movable (this,but it will move with a cloth that penetrated in infiltrate)
Most temporary chest pain associated with a benign condition, but difference from the fact that they are heard Many women (and men),The pain can sometimes be a symptom of breast cancer. Once, this is a good idea to inform the pain in the chest to your doctor to the provider to determine the cause.
The main causes of IDC are not fully known.Researchers believe that certain hormonals, ecological and lifestyle and lifestyle and radiation prior to kashensyaz risk of people for breast cancer., who said that many people develop breasts against cancer without such well-known risk factors.
In some cases, IDC can be traced at certain attributes, including:
- gene 1 (BRCA1) or gene 2 breast cancer 2 (BRCA2) , two genes of despicable tumors , which are inherited.
- Erbb2.20% up to 25% of breast cancer is HER2 positive, which means that the gene is improved (that is, there are too many copies of the gene, therefore, too much protein is too much.This is not inherited
If you find a piece of chest during the self-government of the breasts or in the clinical exam , it is better to move correctly.Fortunately, 80% of all breast packages are not cancer and, on the other hand, are associated with benign (non-oil) problems that can mimic disease . For the rest of 20%, if breast cancer trapped early, your chances of survival are usually very good.
Some tests that are used to obtain a clear diagnosis of invasive duct include:
- > mammogram : Mammography uses X-rays to create breast images.Like other types of x-rays, mammography show shades of black, gray and white, depending on the density of the breast tissue. Bold anti-fat fabric appears dark gray.The fabric, subject to breast cancer or benign breast affections, is denser and a light gray color appears. In addition, IDC can appear as a white mass in a mammogram.How many times, tumor cells, sometimes do not stay inside the mass of the dough and invade the neighboring breasts, appearing blurred.
- Ultrasound with high resolution : the ultrasonic image of the chest can help discover benign breast and breast cancer.Ultrasound is usually done after mammography shows something abnormal or unusual look. The pulse is useful, because images can be seen from any address. IDC looks like Fuzzy, suspended (which has a superficial ‘wholesale’).
- MRI of the sine : Magnetic resonance display (MRI) uses magnetic images and radio waves to obtain images of breast tissue.Your health care provider may request RM to obtain more information about the mass of the chest or anomaly.The breast can be very useful, especially in younger women who have a dense breast fabric , which can reduce the precision of mammography.
- MAMA BIOPSY : Your health care provider will request a biopsy if something Suspicious can be seen in a mammogram or other visualization.This includes obtaining a small part of the growth under a microscope. The library is important to confirm whether a suspicious area is malignant or benign.
Breast cancer discussion guide
Get our guide to print for your next doctor’s appointment to help you ask the right questions.
The purpose of the treatment of any breast cancer is to get rid of cancer cells to avoid recurrence. processing for IDC may include:
- > Surgery : A Lobtomy includes cancer removal and a small area of healthy tissue around it. Mastectomy eliminates all breasts.
- Chemotherapy : Medicine chemotherapy can be used before surgery to reduce tumor and do work cancer.It can also be administered after the operation to prevent the return of cancer cells.
- Radiation : Radiation procedures are shown after surgery and chemotherapy to prevent the return of cancer cells.
- Hormonal therapy : Some medications can be administered if cancer cells have certain hormonal receptors.
- Directed therapy : HER2 Cancer cells are processed through a target therapy with medications , such as Herceptin (trastuzumab).
The purpose of treatment is to give you the best possible result, and your health care provider may decide to use a combination of therapy to get there.
given clinical trials
Clinical trials, use new, but to be approved to see if they work and how they are safe.It can be a way to test the treatment that is not available for all and your health provider can be an excellent source of information about what process you can work for your unique situation.
After completion of The main procedures for breast cancer will still see your oncologist for several years to verify.It is possible that it has to take hormone therapy for up to 10 years of tumor was sensitive to estrogen or progesterone.
will continue with mammograms on any breast tissue that still has, as well as scan the bone density if you are menopause to make sure that osteoporosis is not developing.
Health care providers use the use of forecast to discuss their future prognosis and survival.Several things influence the forecast of a person with IDC, which includes:
- , is an IDC with a new diagnosis or a relapse
- hormone receiver and HER2 status
- Treatment answers
- your aging general of health and status of menopause (if it is a woman)
.The stage of cancer and is limited to the breast or extends to the lymphatic nodes,Other tissues or organs
Word of obtainingInformation medications
If you are diagnosed with IDC, the support you may need can come in many ways.Regardless of whether it is a close friend for ventilation, supporting a group or a therapist or family members who offer practical assistance, such as home, child care or to get it at meetings,Know the length and reception of caution, love and understanding, it also needs an important part of your treatment process.For its part, do what can take care of yourself: healthy eats, continue moving, treat and free things that can not control as much as possible.