The plexus is an intersection package nerves , blood vessels or lymphatic vessels on the human body. These packages usually occur from the same anatomical area and keep certain areas of the body.Nerve packets forming plexus connect information to your brain on pain, temperature and pressure.
These nerve plexuses also send messages from the brain to the muscles, allowing movement.Plex serves as a region in which the nerves of the spine are assembled, and then move to the appropriate parts of the body.
blood vessels that form a plexus detected throughout the body artery and theVeins are in smaller capillaries. These plexus serve to ensure that the bloodstream is not damaged if a container is blocked or injured.
It is also true for lymphatic plexuses.These groups of lymphatic vessels allow an unnecessary movement of the lymph in your body.
Nervous packets that form the plexus are also found throughout the body.There are two main groups of nerve plexuses in the near plexus of the spine and the autonomous plexus. In each of these main groups of nerves, there are five different plexuses. They are called depending on the location or function of the plexus.
Five plexuses of a spinal cord are produced in your body .Five plexus include:
- neck plexus : the plexus of the cervix comes from the level of the neck, one to four and inert the back of the head and the upper cervical muscles.
- Shoulder plexus : Shoulder plexus comes from cervical levels from five to eight and chest level. This nerve plexus invests his chest, shoulder and hands.Three large nerves of his hand arise from the shoulder plexus: This is a median nerve , cubital nerve and radial nerve .
- Lumbar plexus : The lumbar plexus comes from the lumbar levels one to four and skin ineervisions and the skin on your hip and hips.The two main nerves arise through the lumbar plexus femoral nerve and nerve
- Sacred plexus : The Sacred plexus comes from the four lumbar level through the sacred level of four.His sedalist nerve comes from this plexus and serves the muscles and skin from the back of the hips, legs and lower legs.Forgive the nerves, which arise from the sacred plexus, inertvat on its gluten and the pyrefigo muscles your hips.
- COCCICE PLEXUS : This plexus serves as a small area near the tail.
5 PLEXES PLEXES TABLES include:
- Plexus celiac (also known as Solar Plexus) : This plexus is sitting behind the stomachs and abdominal intervancies.
- Plexus Auerbach : This plexus, inert your intestine and works as part of your digestive system.
Plexus pharyngeal : The pharyngeal plexus comes from the crannial nerve IX through the XI and inert the muscles and the shell of the front of its neck. This nerve plexus helps in a swallow mechanism.
- cardiac plexus : The heart plexus guarantees the innervation to the muscles of the heart.
- Plexus Meissner : This is the plexus of the nerves, inert your intestinal wall and works with the Aubberc plexus to help with digestion.
So,Why is there a nerve plexus? Why not only in each individual nerve leave the spinal cord and run directly to the muscles?
Nerve plexuses can be considered as electric distribution box.Several nerves are collected, ordered and then passing their corresponding muscle or anatomical structure to report signals and their brain.
has a protective effect; The injury of a nerve can only affect certain parts of the muscle, leaving other parts intact, which are innervated by several nerves in the same plexus.
Plepped injury nerves can cause several symptoms, including pain, weakness, numbness and tingling, or muscle paralysis.The most common length of plexus is a split shoulder of the hands. It can occur due to tension and overload, compression or rupture nerves in the plexus.
steestinger .They are often found during participation in sports, where the shoulder plexus in the upper hand breaks, often from a sudden stretched hand.
When faster happens, light tingling and burning pain on the neck, shoulder, and the hand can arise. Symptoms last a few seconds, and then be sealed quickly.
Other lesions with plexus can be more severe.If the violent injury causes a significant voltage of the shoulder plexus, it can lead to what can cause constant tingling, numbness, weakness or paralysis of the muscles in hand or leg.This usually occurs as a result of a significant lesion, such as a car accident, sports injury or fall.
Treatment of plexus injuries
If you suffer from any injuries, visit your doctor immediately. They can evaluate your condition and provide recommendations for adequate treatment.The diagnoses of the plexus lesion usually include a clinical study, and then a test called electromyography (EMG) .
During the EMG test, small needles are placed along His hand or legs, where nerves move the plexus.Then, the small electrical signals are stuck between playing. The speed at which they move and comply with the normal values received.
The deceleration of the electrical signal indicates that the damage is damaged by a specific nerve.As soon as this nerve of a specific plexus is identified, the treatment can be directed correctly.Sometimes, other diagnostic tests are performed, such as the magnetic resonance display ( MRI ) or computed tomography ( ct scan ), are performed to look for damage to the nervous plexus.
The lesion of the lower plexus usually does not require treatment at all. Symptoms are usually soft and temporary, and generally go on time.
Some woven plexer injuries may require more intensive recovery procedures. The treatment of the broken nerve can include the operation to restore the damage.Surgery may include the transmission of the nerve, neurolysis (release of the cicatricial tissue nerve) or nerve transplantation.
Note that nerve tissues grow very slowly, so its time recovery time scale after the surveillance operation can be measured in years.
After the injury of the nervous plexus, you can take the job with the physiotherapist or . They can evaluate their condition and prescribe specific procedures to maintain muscle function and a range of joint movement .
Word of the Meds information received
Your body is a complex series of muscles, bones, tendons and nerves. When the nerves reach their spinal channel, they are ordered and organized in Plexus.This plexus is used to organize nerve signals and create a system where your nerves are protected against injuries. The breakdown of a nerve can be softened by the neighboring nerves.
Plexusion lesion can cause numbness, tingling or loss of movement. Weighing plexus injuries may require qualified medical care to help you completely restore.