Prostate cancer is the most dangerous problem of prostate and can lead many of the same symptoms as any other prostate problem.Thanks to the first detection measures, prostate cancer is often diagnosed before symptoms are noted.
Prostate cancer develops in the small iron prostate, which makes the seed liquid and the ISO of the most common types. Cancer in men. Prostate cancer can steal the time and, first, it usually remains inside the prostate gland, where it is less prone to serious damage.Although some types of prostate cancer grow slowly and may be necessary minimum or without treatment, other types are aggressive and can spread rapidly.
Symptoms of prostate cancer Prostate cancer, which will be more advanced, can cause signs and symptoms,Such as: Factors that can increase the risk of developing prostate cancer .incluya:
Cancer risk factors prostate
Symptoms of prostate cancer
Prostate cancer, which will be more advanced, can cause signs and symptoms,Such as:
Factors that can increase the risk of developing prostate cancer .incluya:
- older age: Your risk of developing prostate cancer increases when it increases.
- Race: Blacks have an increased risk of prostate cancer than people from other races. Black men have prostate cancer are also more likely to be aggressive or advanced.
- Prostate Familhistory or breast cancer: If men in their family were prostate cancer, their risk can be expanded.In addition, if you have a family history of genes that increase the risk of developing breast cancer , BRCA1ORBRCA2, or a very strong family history of breast cancer, your risk of prostate cancer can be higher.
- Obesity: Men with obesity are diagnosed with prostate cancer, may be more prone to the development of the disease that are more difficult to treat.
Complications of prostate cancer
Confrontations of prostate cancer and their procedures include:
- cancer,What is applied: Prostate cancer can be distributed or metastable to the nearby organs, or through the blood and lymphatic system to its bones or other organs.If prostate cancer moves in other areas of the body, it can be controlled, but it is unlikely to be cured.
- Incontinence: as prostate cancer, and your treatment can cause urine incontinence.Treatment options include medications, catheters and operation.
- Erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction can be the result of prostate cancer or treatment, including surgery, radiation or hormonal procedures.Medications, vacuum devices that help achieve implementation and surgery for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Prostate cancer discussion guide
Get our guide to print for your next doctor to help you ask the right questions.