Schizophrenia is a chronic state of mental health, which avoids the perception of human reality.People with schizophrenia have difficulties with emotions, they rationally think of rational thinking, as well as in interactions and relationships with others.
Get information from Meds / Cindy Chung
Get information from Meds / Cindy Chung
Last version of the diagnoses and the statistical manual for mental disorders ( dsm-5 ) was published in 2013, schizophrenia was officially recognized as five separate subtypes.
Since the symptoms of these subtypes did not feel safe or consistently valid,The American psychiatric association determined that the different subtypes prevent diagnostics and eliminate them when they published dsm5
Even if I do not know They use for diagnostic categorization,Some health professionals subtype are still used to understand the ways in which the refusal to schizophrenia to comprehension of the nuance can help identify the best ways to address treatment plans.
As we observe the various subtypes of schizophrenia, it is important to bear in mind that the symptoms of these subtypes overlap with other disorders, and that for the diagnosis of schizophrenia,A person must meet the criteria established in
This subtype of schizophrenia is the one that is most often shown in the media, and most likely it is coming to mind when people think of schizophrenia.
laughter (fixed and false beliefs that the conflict with reality) are a distinctive trait of paranoid schizophrenia. The hallucinations, especially auditory (‘auditory voices’) are also common.
Paranoic schizophrenia includes mainly positive symptoms, which means the beginning of the characteristics, feelings or behaviors that were not there before. Symptoms
Paranoid schizophrenia in the First, the queue includes positive symptoms that mean the beginning of the features, feelings or behaviors that were not there before.
Paranoid schizophrenia in the First, the queue includes positive symptoms that mean the beginning of the features, feelings or behaviors that were not there before.These include the following.
Below are present and are not present or notable with paranoid schizophrenia:
- disorganized discourse
- disorganized or catatonic behavior
- or incorrect influence
SymptomsThey can come yir
Symptomyusoprenia does not need to experience everything at a time. A person can experience different symptoms at different times.
It is also known as disorganized schizophrenia, and schizophrenia gesticulation is marked by disorganized symptoms.
- Disorganized discourse
- Disorganized behavior
- Inadequate influence or influence
In practical terms,Sign up that people with helderny schizophrenia can:
- experience difficulties with routine tasks, such as personal hygiene,
- there are emotional reactions that are inappropriate or inappropriate for the situation
- ,It has a difficulty in the words of abuse
- or put them in the wrong order
- moves quickly between theThoughts without logical connections
- Forget or understand things
- rhythm or walk in a circle
- / li>
- experienced difficulties everywhere casual things
- give unrelated answers
- repeat the same thingsagain and more
- find it difficult to complete the tasks or achieve goals
- without pulse control
- make eye contact
- Exponative child behavior Residual schizophrenia
Residual schizophrenia,As a condition, it differs from the residual phase
schizophrenia. The residual phase refers to time during schizophrenia, where symptoms are not as sharp.There may be some negative symptoms (the characteristic or previous behavior, or the lack of a feature or behavior that must be there). .They have negative symptoms, and / or two or more symptoms of diagnostic schizophrenia, but in a softer form, as strange beliefs or unusual perception. SYMPTOMS
- blocked (the complexity of the expression of emotions ,Reduced facial expressions and expressive gestures)
- The foreign perceptions
is difficult to clarify and corresponding to the corresponding nekivism
(use of nonsense or components)
This is not all or anything
Schizophrenia can be overlapped with other conditions.People with schizophrenia can also experience other mental health disorders at the same time. Diagnostic and treatment plans should be taken into account all these conditions.
A person with catatonic schizophrenia meets the criteria to diagnose schizophrenia, and also demonstrates catatonia symptoms.
catatonia affects performance and behavior, and is determined by an excessive movement (excited catatonium) or a decrease in movement (catatonia backward).
- CATALEPSIA: Muscle rigidity, without response to external stimuli
- Wax flexibility: Tips remain for an unusually long time in the position,that are placed by another
- stupor: Immunity to most incentives
- excessive motority: , visible, cumulative activity ,It does not affect external stimuli
- ends negativism: ,Visible Resistance to all instructions or maintenance of hard posture against pervert
- Mutism: Non-speech
- Postucuctory: Voluntary assumption of inappropriate or strange posts
- Stereotyped movements: Involuntary, repeating physical movements, such as the rocking chair
- Grimshins: Facial distortion in expression, usually pain, disgust,Or disapproval
- Echolalia: repeat what others say
- ECOPRAXIA: Imitating the movements of others
Schizophra Sanofrered has symptoms correspond to the diagnosis of schizophrenia, but do not give the general image of a paranoid rate, a catatonic type or a disorganized rate.
No specific symptoms that indicate non-differential schizophra, but more Well, a person demonstrates many symptoms that do not correspond to complete criteria for a specific subtype.
Symptoms of undifferentiated schizophrenia include:
- to hallucinations
- exaggerated or distorted perception, convictions,and behavior
- unusual or disorganized discourse
- Social departure Hygie
- Social support or lack of sleep
- Difficulties,Creation of plans
- problems with emotions and emotional emotion
- with logical thinking
- abnormal movements
Children Schizophrenia It is a subtype of schizophrenia, but refers to the age of the beginning.
Symptoms of the Disorder In the following three categories: / P>
Disorder from the Broip -This is a form of psychosis, in which the merchant recorded, false beliefs.For example, a man with an error disorder can assume that celebrity is in love with them that spy behind them or displaces them to get them, who have excellent talent or importance,Or maintains other beliefs outside the reality of reality reality
Brief Psychotic Disorder
A brief psychotic disorder is an episode of psychotic behavior with a sudden start.It lasts less than a month. After that, a person will complete the remission. However, in the future it can have another psychotic episode.
with schizophrenoide disorder The person shows the symptoms From schizophrenia, but the condition lasts less than six months.
Personality Schizotype disorder
Schizotype personality disorder includes someone strange beliefs, perception and behavior.They can be suspicious or paranoid from others and have limited relationships.
Word of medications received info
Schizophrenia is complex and is not equally in each one with disorder.The diagnosis is personal and unique.While the subtypes of schizophrenia are no longer considered different diagnoses, knowing several ways in which schizophrenia manifests, can help you understand schizophrenia and, if necessary,Make a personalized treatment plan using a health care provider.